Smoked Salmon Creamcheese Dip
- 250gm soft creamcheese
- 100 to 200 gm smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 3 drops Perth Pepper and Pestle Liquid Smoke
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- fine chopped red onion
- fresh dill
- cucumber, cut thinly
- Lightly blend the salmon, Liquid Smoke, red onion and capers into the creamcheese til well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly into a shallow decorative dish.
- Then spread the Horseradish Black Peppercorn Jelly over the creamcheese.
- Scatter garnishes over the top of the jelly. Decorate the side of the dish with cucumber slices.
- Serve with your favourite crackers: Rice crackers are superb with this combination and they are very sturdy.